Once again Trivia Tuesday is up and running! 5 Questions can you figure them out?
- Which guitar innovator and player has a range of Gibson Guitars named after him? Les Paul
- Which group comprised John Phillips, Denny Doherty, Cass Elliot, and Michelle Phillips? The Mamma’s and The Pappa’s
- American musician Michael Lee Aday is better known by what stage name? Meatloaf
- Which English rock band, formed in London in 1969, takes its name from a fictional character in David Copperfield? Uriah Heep
- In which American city was Elvis discovered dead in 1977? Memphis
Answer in the comment section and get a shout out live on the #WorkDayGrind.
Answers will be revealed at 11:45